Insights on the Urban Mobility Global Market to 2026 – Featuring Airbus, Bell Textron and Embraer Among Others – GlobeNewswire
December 22, 2021 03:58 ET | Source: Research and Markets Research and Markets
Dublin, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Urban Mobility Market Research Report by Mode (Aerial, On-ground, and Underwater), by Type (Autonomous Vehicle and Non-Autonomous Vehicle), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Urban Mobility Market size was estimated at USD 121.99 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 134.19 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.33% to reach USD 220.13 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Urban Mobility to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Urban Mobility Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Urban Mobility Market, including Airbus SAS, Airspace Experience Technologies, Inc., Bell Textron Inc., Boeing Company, Daimler AG, Dassault Systemes SE, EHang Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd, Embraer S.A., Hop Flyt Inc, Hoversurf, Jaunt Air Mobility LLC, Joby Aviation LLC, Lilium Aviation, Lilium GmbH, Lockheed Martin Corporation, MOIA GmbH, Robert Bosch GmbH, Volkswagen AG, Volocopter GmbH, and Wisk Aero LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Urban Mobility Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Urban Mobility Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Urban Mobility Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Urban Mobility Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Urban Mobility Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Urban Mobility Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Urban Mobility Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing need to integrate travel value chain entirely to increase convenience with public transport
126.96.36.199. Potential demand to implement advanced traffic management systems
188.8.131.52. Favorable policies supporting sharing services
184.108.40.206. Poor adaptation to changing consumer demands
220.127.116.11. Rapid innovations and advancements to enable easy commute for elderly people
18.104.22.168. Development of energy-efficient modes such as solar powered buses
22.214.171.124. Dearth of necessary infrastructure in developing economies
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Urban Mobility Market, by Mode
6.2.1. Air Ambulance
6.2.2. Air Taxi
6.2.3. Cargo Air Vehicle
6.2.4. Personal Air Vehicle
6.2.5. Unmanned Air Vehicle
7. Urban Mobility Market, by Type
7.2. Autonomous Vehicle
7.3. Non-Autonomous Vehicle
8. Americas Urban Mobility Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Urban Mobility Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Urban Mobility Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Airbus SAS
12.2. Airspace Experience Technologies, Inc.
12.3. Bell Textron Inc.
12.4. Boeing Company
12.5. Daimler AG
12.6. Dassault Systemes SE
12.7. EHang Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd
12.8. Embraer S.A.
12.9. Hop Flyt Inc
12.11. Jaunt Air Mobility LLC
12.12. Joby Aviation LLC
12.13. Lilium Aviation
12.14. Lilium GmbH
12.15. Lockheed Martin Corporation
12.16. MOIA GmbH
12.17. Robert Bosch GmbH
12.18. Volkswagen AG
12.19. Volocopter GmbH
12.20. Wisk Aero LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dqe0w0